Friday, January 29, 2010

Week # 21 - 01/19/2010

Ok, I am slackin' this week, many of you know why, so I am stealing music from someone else as the post this week instead of researching someone on my own.

Shawn posted this video on her page mid to late last week. I'm really diggin' the sound from this group Neon Trees.


Like her, I will tell you not to really pay attention to the corny ass video but just listen to the song. The group has an EP out now and will have a full length album out March 23. And if you are interested they also have a PodCast on iTunes documenting their journey in making the up-coming album. I personally haven't check it out yet, but I will be later in the week. And here is the link to their web site, once loaded it will play a few of their songs so you can get more of a feel for their sound.  Fame Is Dead


Neon Trees - Animal


Neon Trees - Sins of My Youth

0 comments: