Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Week # 27 - 03/02/2010

Thrice has actually been around the music scene since about 2002. But this group has just recently caught my ear with their latest effort "Beggars". I checked out the album on YouTube first, as always, you might be surprised by just how many albums you can pretty much listen to in entirety before you you decided if you want to buy it or not on YouTube... it's great! But I digress. The two songs that immediately stood out to me were "In Exile" and "All the World is Mad", which is why I have choosen those two songs for the feature from the band this week. So check these guys out. Let me know what you think about them.



Not sure if I am going to be able to get a NMT post up next week while I am out of town. So just like other weeks in the past, if I can't get anything up I will post extra the following week. But just a heads up..... if you like Broken Bells from Week #20, their self titled album comes out next Tuesday.

Hope you have a great week!

Thrice - In Exile



Thice - All the World is Mad

0 comments: