Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week # 24 - 02/09/2010


I know, I know, I am late getting this out, yet again. But where I am it is still technically Tuesday, with about 25 mins to spare.  ((I got a job this week, so I am kinda all over the place and I have to get a new routine down, so you might have to bare with me for a week or two till things get settled. Sorry))

This week I have a band that was recently in Atlanta and at 99x for a Live X recording. I watched some of the recorded footage from the event and really just feel in love with these guys and I hope you do too. The band Civil Twilight, is made up of Steven and Andrew McKeller and Richard Wouterswho, who are from South Africa and have been playing music together since they were teenagers. With influences by the likes of U2, The Verve, Muse, and Radiohead, these three guys weave their magic to create a sound that is inspired by British and American music with an atmospheric soundscape that is lush, feverish and exotic.



Please check out the links I have posted for you, but also check out these guys website:  http://civiltwilightband.com/. They have every song streaming for you to listen to as you tour around the site. So basically you get to hear the whole album before you buy it!!!! So once you have a listen and decided that you just gotta have it, you can get the album for $7.99 at both iTunes and Amazon MP3.  And I defiantly recommend that you do go ahead and get the album, it is GREAT!

Hope you enjoy! See you next week.

A~

Civil Twilight - Letters From The Sky



Civil Twilight - Quiet In My Town

0 comments: